Mini WOW Entrepreneur, San Francisco
When I met Isadora, she inquired if I would like a home-made scrub. I saw her skillfully laying out the ingredients and discussing their properties. She was very serious and determined to be a business woman when she grows up. Her mother Jamie Mamikunian is a WOW woman, who clearly inspires her own kids to succeed and be independent young women. Isadora I met is pretty much shining through these answers.
2. Where are you from?
3. Describe your business.
I sell Eco body products that have all natural ingredients
4. What do you like best about having your own business?
The best thing about having my own business is the responsibility. It makes me fell like I can achieve anything.
5. What is the hardest thing about having your own business?
The hardest thing about having my own business is that it is a lot of work (finding the right materials, staying up late to make sure that the batch is just right, making sure people are happy) but it is worth it!
6. Where is your most favourite place on earth?
I love to go everywhere! Some of the places that I go give me inspiration for my business, like in nature. My favorite place on Earth is the Calistoga Ranch. It can be pricy but it is worth it because it good for the soul and body.
7. If you could have one superpower, which would you choose and why?
If I were to have a super power my power would be to help every one in need and to help stop global warming.
8. What's your favourite colour and why?
I love gray and yellow. I like gray because it is modern and yellow because it is bright and happy.
9. What are you reading now (name of the book)?
I am reading Saving Mr. Terupt by Rob Buyea, it is a great book! It is like my favorite ice cream, you never want it to to end!
10. Who is your most favourite adult and why?
My favorite adults are my parents because they inspire me to grow up happy.
11. What else do you want to learn about?
I want to learn more math and science and ELA (english language arts).
12. How old will you turn next year?
Next year I will be turning twelve, but first I need to turn eleven in November.
13. What are your three top wishes you want to come true?
I wish for all refugees to find a home, I wish for everyone to be treated equally, I wish for a successful year in sixth grade.
14. If you could transform into an animal of your choice, which would it be and why?
If I had to transform in to an animal I would be a tortoise (though they are not my favorite animals) because they have a long life and can feel at home anywhere.
15. Advice for other girls?
I would tell other girls that they can accomplish any thing. Just take the first step!